It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 pm

Possible character outlines 

Post Possible character outlines
OK after reading though the book I've come up with two characters I'd love to play some time.

1) a dwarf blacksmith...in all my years of RPGing I've never played a dwarf never really liked them but the way they are delt with here makes me want play one. Anyway I thought he could have been away fro mthe mountians at the time plying his trade in one of the towns when the whole thing kicked off and is now trying to find a way back into the caverns to find any survivers.

2) an aquatic rover. He was out fishing when the night of fire came and was swept over board being able to live under water he was picked up by the large tidal serges and swept hunderads of miles in land to an area he doesn't know. He is now trying to find his way back to the sea and to find out if his family are stil lalive.

Well I did say they were outlines :D but just wondered what people thought.

Jamat

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Possible character outlines
Cool concepts. The dwarf better be careful, though. A dwarven blacksmith is worth his weight in gold ... well, much more than that actually since gold isn't worth much in the After.

I must admit I hadn't thought of the land-lost aquatic rover. I like it.

Hope you flesh them out and post them up.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Jamie

Well Dwarves are quite dense so they probably are worth their weight in gold :lol:

Anyway I really like the Rover concept so will post him up in the next day or so.

Cheers for your comments

Jamat

Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:33 am
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Jamat,

jamat1066 wrote:
Hi Jamie

Well Dwarves are quite dense so they probably are worth their weight in gold :lol:

Anyway I really like the Rover concept so will post him up in the next day or so.

Cheers for your comments

Jamat

Hey, so what happened with you and posting up these two characters - the Dwarf and the Rover? While I saw that you posted the Rover up, what happened with the Dwarf?

Let's see him up here, already! Share the Desolation character love and all that good stuff! :)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm