It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm

Horror and Insanity 2.0 

Post Horror and Insanity 2.0
Wanted to let y'all know I just posted a new version of the Ubiquity Horror and Insanity rules over on Mythic Eras. The original version was published in Danger Magnet, but I've made some rule tweaks and additions. The most important addition is the mind-warping effects of spell casting.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Post Re: Horror and Insanity 2.0
Hullo, Daniel,

HarrierPotter wrote:
Wanted to let y'all know I just posted a new version of the Ubiquity Horror and Insanity rules over on Mythic Eras. The original version was published in Danger Magnet, but I've made some rule tweaks and additions. The most important addition is the mind-warping effects of spell casting.

Thanks for letting folks here on the Desolation forums know about the revised version of the Horror and Insanity rules that you guys developed. I can see some use for these in Desolation for sure, and other, post-apocalyptic rpgs that could use Ubiquity, and they're quite a solid set of rules. :)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 am

Post Re: Horror and Insanity 2.0
Thanks, John. I'd be open to suggestions on anything, but especially integration with the magic system. I'm not as familiar with the Desolation system in play as the others.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 am
Profile WWW