It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:17 am

UPRADE 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 

Post Re: UPRADE 3.0.2 to 3.0.4
There is always the idea of giving your massive orc henchman a name so mindlessly cute, that he feels compelled to destroy anyone or anything that hears it... Except you of course!!! :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Matt,

Matt wrote:
I am in the process up writing up the orc section of Surviors... should I add a section for a tradition of orcs being forced to take that invokes laughter if they suffer a humiliation? :)

I suppose that you could go with something like that, but I think this depends on why such a tradition would exist. That said, it would certainly lend a bit of flavour to the orcs, and give them an added dimension or two.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Nestor,

Nestor wrote:
It'd be amusing to come up with something similar as an in-joke for Desolation. Then you could have the village being threatened by the evil Oruskan warband leader, Kissyfur. :lol:

While it might make for an interesting in-joke and all for the game, to be perfectly honest, I don't know whether one could take the Orcs in the game seriously with names like "Kissyfur" and the like...

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Site Admin

Perhaps he would be an appropriate nemisis for the "Escape from Pigpimpe's" game we are going to run at Gen Con?

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Matt,

Matt wrote:
Perhaps he would be an appropriate nemisis for the "Escape from Pigpimpe's" game we are going to run at Gen Con?

Well, I know virtually nothing about the scenario other than the title and all, but yes, in such a case ("Pigpimpe" or "Pigpimple"? :lol:), the name would fit. I take it the scenario is humourous to some degree in the same manner as "The Price of Admission" was?

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 am
Site Admin

It will be a tongue and cheek adventure where a group of young student's at the Pigpimple School for spell casters try to survive the Night of Fire, rescue the missing Densblegate and make it off the premises. Characters may include:

Hairy Plotter - sorceror
Himione Grunger - warlander shadow magician
Ro'hn Weasley - mongrel primalist (weasle totem)
Drago Benfoy - necromancer
Chang Cho - rover beguiler
Sola Sunbad - island folk listener
Nevul Shorttop - dwarf rune caster
Vinicent Lobster - elf earth elementalist

Feel free to toss in other ideas you think might be amusing... :)

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Profile WWW