It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am

GM Screen for Desolation 
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Post GM Screen for Desolation
Hullo, folks, Greymalkin guys,

I was wondering... Is there any chance that we will see some sort of GM Screen for Desolation at all?

When I am running the game, I tend to have 20 or so sheets of charts and tables that I use to run the game. That, in itself, shows the real need for a GM Screen that provides the main tables that we need for the game, and some of the additional charts and tables that would be useful. More importantly in some respects, the GM Screen would serve as a good means of advertising and promoting the game, especially at conventions and store demos, where I currently use the HEX GM Screen, which doesn't give any word-of-mouth at these events of the game I'm actually running, and doesn't promote Desolation at all.

While I understand the possible lack of funds to do a Desolation GM Screen in paper format, this should not preclude the ability to produce a Desolation GM Screen in PDF format that would be affordable for the most part, and that folks could buy and insert into their favourite buyable GM Screen with inserts.

I really do want to urge the folks at Greymalkin to do a GM Screen of some sort.

So please, any chance of seeing a Desolation GM Screen of some sort soon? Pleassssse! :)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 am

Post Re: GM Screen for Desolation
I am new to this game and yes it does need a GM Screen badly.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 am
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Post Re: GM Screen for Desolation
Hullo, flyingcircus,

flyingcircus wrote:
I am new to this game and yes it does need a GM Screen badly.

Well, one can always use the Hollow Earth Expedition GM Screen to run the game, printing up a few of the specific tables and charts for Desolation to use with it, as I've been doing since I started running the game when it came out in 2008. However, my initial comments in this thread about the need for a Desolation RPG GM Screen still stand.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 am