It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:33 am

Hello...Hello...Hello... 
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Post Hello...Hello...Hello...
Hullo, folks,

So, what's the story? Where is everybody?

What's the latest news on the DESOLATION line and products and new support materials?

(And what are the plans for GenCon and Origins, if any? (::sob, sob:: Even though I won't be at either... ::sob, sob::)

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:03 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hello...Hello...Hello...
Hey John,

We're hard at work on the Survivors supplement, which will be ready at Gen Con. We'll be exhibiting at Gen Con again this year, and will be running games at Origins (on Saturday only) and each day of Gen Con. If anyone will be at Gen Con and is interested in volunteering some GM time, let us know. We were actually just notified that Greymalkin Designs is eligible for Gen Con's Premiere Events Reward Program, which will give our events some publicity in the con catalog and on the Gen Con site, so we're pulling together info for that.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Jamie,

Jamie wrote:
We're hard at work on the Survivors supplement, which will be ready at Gen Con. We'll be exhibiting at Gen Con again this year, and will be running games at Origins (on Saturday only) and each day of Gen Con. If anyone will be at Gen Con and is interested in volunteering some GM time, let us know. We were actually just notified that Greymalkin Designs is eligible for Gen Con's Premiere Events Reward Program, which will give our events some publicity in the con catalog and on the Gen Con site, so we're pulling together info for that.

That is *terrific* news to hear, Jamie! :) I wish you guys all the best at both Origins and especially GenCon. :)

Unfortunately, I won't be at GenCon this year, and won't be going to Origins either. :( What can I arrange with you folks for getting a copy of the Survivors supplement, and any chance of my getting hold of some of the adventures that you'll be running at Origins and GenCon? (Always need new scenarios for the game, you know.)

I also just wish it was a little bit busier around here, there was more traffic, that sort of thing. Hopefully, the exposure at Origins and GenCon this year will get that.

In the meantime, I prepare to run my "Shadow of the Wolf" scenario at CanGames here in Ottawa in about seven weeks. Yikes! :)

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Scavenger
Scavenger

That is exciting news about getting to be one of the premiere events, thingy.

Yay Desolation!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm
Profile YIM
Scavenger
Scavenger

I'm probably making myself qualified for therapy for volunteering, but I will be attending GenCon and would be interested in running one or two sessions of Desolation.

I'm on the dock for doing a run a day with the Exile Games folks, but I could jump in and cover a game for you guys if you need a warm body to man a table.

If worse comes to worse, I defintiely want to sit in on at least one game. I wants me some Desolation action! :mrgreen:

"Love is a battlefield... littered with corpses."

Free-floating agent of chaos. Reasonable rates. Inquire within.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 am
Site Admin

Thanks, Nestor!

We'll figure out the open slots and PM you with some options.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Scavenger
Scavenger

Ooh, I saw the schedule! <slobber> <drool>

OK, my current slots with HEX are Thursday 8-12, Friday 10-2, Saturday 12-4, and Sunday 8-12, with me potentially covering a Sunday afternoon game if the GM can't make it.

Outside of that, if there's a game you need GM'ing, let me know. :)

"Love is a battlefield... littered with corpses."

Free-floating agent of chaos. Reasonable rates. Inquire within.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 am
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Nestor,

Nestor wrote:
I'm probably making myself qualified for therapy for volunteering, but I will be attending GenCon and would be interested in running one or two sessions of Desolation.

I'm on the dock for doing a run a day with the Exile Games folks, but I could jump in and cover a game for you guys if you need a warm body to man a table.

If worse comes to worse, I defintiely want to sit in on at least one game. I wants me some Desolation action! :mrgreen:

Good stuff, Nestor! Run one for me, too, please! :)

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

I am new here and can't wait for survivor to come out.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm
Site Admin

Welcome, isidorus. Good to see a new member post. Have a look around and let us know if you have any questions.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Scavenger
Scavenger

isidorus13 wrote:
I am new here and can't wait for survivor to come out.

Welcome Isidorus. :)

Cool handle, that.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 am
Profile YIM

Thanks for the welcome Jamie and Chariman. Thanks Chairman glad you like the handle.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am