It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:25 am

GenCon Time! 
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Post GenCon Time!
Hullo, folks,

Well, GenCon is upon us just about, and I am off to Indianapolis bright and early tomorrow morning. (Some would say too damn bright and early, but that's another matter!) :)

Anyway, while I won't be posting up to the forums or anything after about 7:00 pm (local) tonight, I'm looking forward to meeting all the fans of DESOLATION (and the other Ubiquity games) at the convention, and to playing and running some games as well.

Since I'm not taking a laptop or any such thing with me down there, I'll be taking names and notes down there, and posting a convention report on my blog and here when I get back (some time next week), and look forward to seeing all the new DESOLATION fans that the game will attract when they pick up the game at GenCon.

See you all at GenCon! :)

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am
Site Admin

Post Re: GenCon Time!
I am heading down to Gen Con tomorrow (Tuesday) as well. The last minute preparations are killing me and I'm sure I'll have forgotten something. But the excitement is building and things seem to be falling into place. *crosses fingers*

I look forward to meeting up with everyone and finally revealing the game to the public. Hopefully it will be well received and many drinks will be shared with fellow survivors.

See you there!

Matt

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Matt,

Oh, yes, I know all about the last minute preparations and all, and I'm sure that I will be forgetting something when I leave at what seems like dawn tomorrow morning. :)

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the GMD crew. And everyone else who is going to dig DESOLATION, of course !:)

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Here are my GenCon photos.

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/Steven_P_Ross/GenCon%2008/

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Playtest Survivor
Playtest Survivor

Hullo, Steve,

Good stuff. Thanks for posting them up somewhere. Great memories, and it was a pleasure meeting all the GMD folks at GenCon. These guys and their lady folk rock! :)

Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Hey Guys,

On JohnK's advice I've put the picks up on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30200841@N08/sets/72157607080830407/

Now you can comment and ID the shots I didn't. :)

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Profile WWW